- 2 -3 lbs. of beef
- 1 tbsp. of seasoning salt
- 1 tbsp. of garlic
- 1 tbsp. of curry powder
- 1 tsp. of crushed red pepper
- ½ cup of chopped celery
- 1 cup of chopped onions
- 1/3 cup of chopped red, green and yellow bell peppers
- ¼ cup of barbeque sauce
- ¼ cup of water
- Place the beef in a bowl and mix in the garlic, seasoning salt, curry powder, crushed red peppers, celery and onions.
- Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator to marinate over night.
- On the next day, remove the marinated beef from the refrigerator and preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix in the red, green and yellow bell peppers with the marinated beef.
- Place the dish in a baking pan and cover it in foil to bake in the oven for 2 hours.
- Remove the roast from the oven and place the beef on a cutting board to cut in tiny squares.
- Use the leftover juices from the roast and combine it with the barbeque sauce and water in a sauce pan. Let it cook until it begins to boil.
- Finally, use the sauce to drizzle over the roast and serve!