- 1 lb of medium shrimp, deveined and tails removed
- 1 lb of spaghetti noodles
- 6-8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup of butter
- fresh ground pepper
- Italian seasoning
- 1 tomato, minced
- Boil the spaghetti in a saucepan on high until the noodles are done. Drain and set it aside in a bowl.
- While the pasta is boiling, melt the butter in a pan on medium and add the washed shrimp to the pan.
- Let the shrimp cook until they become a little pink and start to curl and then add the minced garlic.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes and then add the minced tomato, pepper, salt and Italian seasoning. The amount of seasoning you use is your preference.
- Finally, add the cooked shrimp on top of the spaghetti and serve.