Hey Foodies! I’m so excited to share my latest recipe with all of you! Many of you know how much I LOVE Italian food so I’m showing you how to make my signature Spicy Chicken Parmesan! Also, for you ASMR fans, I finally had a chance to record it for this video. Let me know what you think! I had so much fun making this video and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do! If you try this recipe, please comment below to let me know and post pics! I read everything. Love you all and let’s get cooking! :)
Spicy Chicken Parmesan
4 chicken breast halves skinless boneless or tenders
21 Seasoning Salute
2/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
2/3 cup Italian Seasoning bread crumbs
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons parsley chopped
oil or as needed
shredded Parmesan cheese
Basil fresh, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Marinate the chicken with seasoning salt, chopped parsley and basil, and 21 seasoning salute for 1 hour.
3. Place the eggs in a second dish (and beat with a fork).
4. Combine the Panko, Italian crumbs, and grated parmesan to taste in a third shallow dish.
5. Pound the chicken breasts to 1/2 inch thick (if they’re chicken tenders then use them as is.)
6. Dip the chicken in the beaten eggs & then into bread crumb mixture (press to adhere).
7. Preheat the oil in a large skillet. Brown the chicken on each side for about 2 minutes per side or until golden (it does not need to cook through as it will continue to cook in the oven).
8. Place the marinara sauce in the bottom of a baking dish until it covers the entire pan.
9. Add the browned chicken and top each piece with a couple tablespoons of marinara sauce, mozzarella and parmesan.
10. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
11. To serve, sprinkle with fresh basil and serve over spaghetti.