- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of margarine butter
- 2 mashed banana
- ¼ cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ cup of dried sweet cranberries
- 1 tbsp of honey
- A splash of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the sugar, vanilla extract, honey and butter together first.
- Add the milk, banana, and eggs to the mixture and stir.
- Then add the all of the dry ingredients
- Finally, add the dried cranberries to the mix and place the batter in the greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Let it cool for 10 minutes.