- 1-1 oz. pack of lime jello mix
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 2 cups of cold water
- 4 minced strawberries
- Pour two cups of water into the pan on medium high and let it come to a boil.
- Then, pour the boiling hot water into the bowl and stir in the jello mixture until it dissolves in the water.
- Stir in the cold water.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and add a slice of lime in each mold.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 4 hours or until firm.
- When you are ready to serve, remove the jello from the mold and top it with the minced strawberries.