- 1 lb of ground turkey
- ½ cup of chopped red and green bell peppers
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of kidney beans
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of corn
- Seasonings: Garlic Powder, Parsley, Seasoning Salt, Cayenne Pepper, Basil, and 21 Seasoning Salute.
- Season the ground turkey and place it in a medium sauce pan and let it cook on medium high until it starts to turn brown.
- In a separate pot, pour in the kidney beans, corn, tomatoes and black beans. Cook it on medium.
- Once it comes to a slight boil, mix in the ground turkey and the bell peppers.
- Finally, mix in all of the seasonings and pour the bell peppers into the pot. Let it cook for 20 minutes.