- 3 cups of milk
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 5 ripe bananas
- 1 container of strawberries
- Mix the milk, flour, eggs and sugar in a saucepan on medium heat. Remove the pan from the burner and stir in the butter and vanilla until the butter is melted. Stir for 15-20 minutes or until the mixture is thick.
- Fill a large bowl with ice and place the saucepan in the ice and let it stand for 30 minutes or until chilled. Occasionally, stir the pudding.
- In the meantime, cut the bananas and strawberries into slices and place them aside in a bowl.
- Spoon the chilled pudding into a container of your choice and then place the freshly cut strawberries and bananas on top. Alternate adding the pudding and the fresh fruit with the fruit being at the very top.
- Finally, add a dash of cinnamon on top and serve.
I thnink the admun of this website is truly working
hard in favor of his website, as here every informatin is quality based data.
Be sure to check out my YouTube video on how to make it on my home page! :)
Perfect for the crowd at your next picnic, this recipe is a light twist on traditional banana pudding. Add a single layer of sliced strawberries to the top for a burst of antioxidants and bright color and flavor.
good stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your blog.