Carlina and special guest Mr. Chocolate Rain himself, Tay Zonday start the New Year off by making something neither one of them have tried before, A Bundt Cake. With the help of Carlina’s baking skills and Tay Zonday’s musical songs, will these two be successful?! Watch to find out and see. Also the best sing-a-long reaction video will definitely get a shout out! Don’t forget to share this video with everyone you know and Subscribe to my channel! RECIPE BELOW!
1 1/2 cups of butter
1 1/2 cups of sugar
2 1/4 teaspoons of baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons of salt
3 cups of flour
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
3/4 cup of milk
1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips
1/4 cup of strawberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together.
3. With the mixer on medium, add the eggs, butter, milk, and vanilla extract to the dry mixture.
4. Then add in the strawberries, white, and milk chocolates.
5. Grease the Bundt pan, using non-stick vegetable oil spray and scoop the batter into the prepared pan.
6. Bake the cake for 50 to 60 minutes, until it’s starting to brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. (If you’re using an electric stove add an extra 10-15 minutes to your baking time.)
7. Remove the cake from the oven, and gently loosen its edges using a spatula. Turn the pan over onto a cooling rack. After 10 minutes, lift the pan off the cake, and allow it to cool completely.
8. Just before serving, drizzle melted chocolate over the cake and garnish with fresh strawberries. Enjoy!