Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! I share my Cajun Shrimp Bake recipe inspired from my travels to New Orleans! I have my Masterchef co-host Lem Gonsalves here to help me in the kitchen! Do his culinary skills match up to the test?! Watch to find out because this recipe is bringing the heat! Don’t forget to share this video with everyone you know and Subscribe to my channel!
• 1/3 lb of cooked shrimp (peeled and deveined)
• 2 cooked andouille chicken sausages
• 6-8 small potatoes (cut into medium pieces)
• 1 corn on the cob (cut into 2 pieces)
• 1 cup of squash (diced into small pieces)
• 1 cup of zucchini (diced into small pieces)
• 1 cup of green bell peppers (diced into small pieces)
• 1 cup of red bell peppers (diced into small pieces)
• Spices (seasoning salt, garlic salt, garlic powder, basil, parsley, ancho chili pepper, red chili pepper, and )
1. Mix the 8 spices in with the potatoes, corn, squash, zucchini, green and red bell peppers. Then place it into a 4 inch square pan and bake on 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
2. While the vegetables and starches are baking, mix the 8 spices with the andouille chicken sausage and the shrimp. Then add the protein to the pan (after the 20-25 minutes) and bake it for an additional 20 minutes.
3. Serve with your favorite side salad or French baguette.