Hey Foodies! The Holidays are finally here and in the spirit of giving I have a surprise for you! Not only is my amazing mom Mama Melina hosting the show but she’s sharing our family’s Pork Loin recipe which will be perfect for any occasion especially with Thanksgiving and Christmas around the corner! I would also like to announce that we are doing a GIVEAWAY! One lucky “Cooking With Carlina” fan will win a Bagotte Air Fryer of their very own! Please see the details below on how to enter to win. Special thanks to Bagotte for sponsoring this video! Love you all! :)
One “Cooking With Carlina” fan will be able to win ONE Bagotte Air Fryer!
1. Subscribe to our Cooking With Carlina YouTube channel.
2. Follow us on all of our social media platforms listed below.
A. Twitter: @cookwithcarlina
B. Instagram: @cookingwithcarlina
C. Facebook: Cooking With Carlina
Red, Green, and Orange Bell Peppers
Bagotte Air Fryer
1. Season the pork lion to your taste and cut in two pieces.
2. Cut the potatoes and bell peppers into 1/4 thick vertical pieces.
3. Spray the potatoes and bell peppers with oil so it doesn’t dry out.
4. Place the pork loin, potatoes, and bell peppers in bowl and then put into the Bagotte air fryer.
5. Set the air fryer to 380 degrees for 15 minutes and let it cook!
6. Remove the potatoes and bell peppers from the air fryer and place on a plate.
7. Cut the pork loin into 1/3 thick pieces and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
8. Garnish as desired and serve! Enjoy!