- 1 Foodstirs Frosted Cake Pop Kit
- 2 eggs
- 9 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- ¼ cup of milk
- 6 tablespoons of plain yogurt
- 1 large bag (30 oz.) of peppermint white chocolate melts
- Assorted gold and silver sprinkles
- 2 cans of silver and gold food color spray paint (1 color of each)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl whisk the eggs, milk, 4 tablespoons of yogurt and 6 tablespoons of melted butter until the mixture thickens. Slowly add the Vanilla Cake Mix and stir until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a greased cake pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top of the cake is golden brown. Allow the cake to cool completely and then transfer to a large bowl. Then use your hands to break the cake into medium/small crumbs.
- Frosting: In a separate bowl, mix 3 tablespoons of melted butter and 2 tablespoons of yogurt until smooth. Slowly add the Vanilla Frosting Mix and beat until it’s smooth. If the frosting is too thick, slowly add 1 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Spoon about 2/3 of the frosting mix into the cake crumbs and mix it together. Roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls and place them on parchment paper. Freeze the balls for 1 hour and then remove them from the freezer.
- In a small sauce pan, completely melt the peppermint white chocolate on medium high. Then dip the lollipop sticks into the chocolate and insert them through the center of the balls.
- Dip the top half of the cake pop into the chocolate and use a spoon to coat the rest of the cake pop in chocolate.
- Finally, use the sprinkles and food color spray paint to decorate your cake pop to look like your very own disco balls. Enjoy and Have A Happy New Year! :)