We are making my Mini Caramel Apple Pies with Bourbon! Nothing is better than baking with your friends! Steph is my amazing guest host and Blair is the guest judge! You might want to grab some popcorn and wear your sun glasses because the amount of shade that Blair throws at Steph is epic! Don’t forget to share this video with everyone you know and Subscribe to my channel!
• 4 apples (diced into small pieces)
• 1 pre-made pie crust (I usually make my own crust but to each his own)
• 2 tsp of vanilla extract with bourbon
• 1/3 cup of organic sugar
• Caramel sauce
• French Vanilla ice cream
• Optional: orange zest
1. In a small sauce pan, mix the apples in with the water and sugar and stir on medium for about 4-5 minutes.
2. Add in the vanilla extract with bourbon and stir for another 2-3 minutes on medium high.
3. Then add the caramel sauce and stir for an addition 2-3 minutes. Drain any excess mixture so you just have the apples to put inside of the crust.
4. In a cupcake baking tin, place the pre-made pie crust in the tin and fill each cup with the caramelized apples to the brim.
5. Top the apples with granola and bake for 20-25 minutes on 350 degrees.
6. Finally serves with French vanilla ice cream and orange zest.