- 2 medium sized zucchinis peeled and sliced in quarter inches
- 3 squashes peeled and sliced in quarter inches
- ½ cup of chopped celery
- ½ cup of chopped onions
- ½ tsp. of salt
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tbsp. of butter
- ¼ cup of milk
- *Can substitute 1 tbsp. of sour cream for the butter and milk
- Combine the zucchini, squash, celery, onions, salt and water together in a sauce pan. Cook on high for 35 minutes.
- Drain the water from the pan and then place zucchini and squash mixture in a bowl.
- With a cake mixer, mix in the butter and the milk in the bowl until smooth.
- Then it’s ready to serve and enjoy!